Sonntag, 9. September 2007

Fear Factory Mash-Up E.P. - Bastard Tribute To The Machine

So, hadn't released a lot the last weeks/months but now I'm coming back with attack!
This time...I wanna showing kinda Tribute to THE band I was mainly influenced by:




Fear Factory...cause their "Demanufacture" Album, back in 1995 was my Entry in hard music...yeah I knew AC/DC and stuff like this...but these murder riffs on this CD making my day. Since the day I listened my first time to H-K (Hunter Killer) I was totally influeced and started to listen to Metal! THANKS Fear Factory.
So but now back to the music...
One EP; Three Tracks, 4 Bands on it. I'll hope you'll all enjoy it!


Fear Factory Mash-Up E.P. - Bastard Tribute To The Machine

01 - I Don't Wanna Live 9 To 5 [Fear Factory vs. Lady Sovereign]
02 - Troyer Edgecrusher [Fear Factory vs. Die Fantastischen Vier]
03 - And I Miss My Falling [Fear Factory vs. Paradise Lost]

Click here for the download page

Keine Kommentare: