Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010

DJ Morgoth - Mash-Up Your Bootz Vol. 5

Hello friends, fans & followers...
2010 is nearly over and it was a mashtastic year...with a lot of highlights but also some disappointments...
Unfortunately my main website djmorgoth.com was shut down last year and I didn't had time to fix everything to get a new site running, but I can tell you I am working on it…
But there have been so much better cool things this year… a 2 weeks West Coast journey to BOOTIE San Francisco & Los Angeles in March, a sunny short-trip to BOOTIE Rio de Janeiro in November and over the whole year great BOOTIE Berlin Parties.
Thx at this point to the complete BOOTIE Berlin Crew, my Resident Co-DJs Mashup-Germany & Dr.Waumiau, the Cassiopeia Crew and all our guest DJs which rocked with us…
Besides great parties…I also produced around 15 new Mash-Ups in the last 12 months…I know it's not that much… and my aim for 2011 is to create more Mash-Ups again… But anyway, combined with 2 Trackz from the end of 2009, I am now ready to release "Mash-Up Your Bootz Vol. 5" and this is a little Christmas gift to all of you…
I hope you have some nice days with your families, friends and that we will meet somehow next year at some great Mash-Up Parties!!!
Cheerz & Greetz!
Morgoth
http://viprhealthcare.typepad.com/files/dj-morgoth-mash-up-your-bootz-vol.-5.zip


DJ Morgoth - Mash-Up Your Bootz Vol. 5

01 - 2 Unlimited vs. 20 Fingers - Get Ready For Short Dick Man (Intro)
02 - The Chemical Brothers vs. Rammstein - Du Hast Mich Again
03 - Wolfmother & MSTRKRFT vs. Journey - Any Way You Want My Woman
04 - Dr. Dre vs. Smith & Smart - Still Beides
05 - Hall & Oates vs. Queen - I Want All Maneater
06 - Gorillaz vs. Depeche Mode - Stylo It's No Good
07 - Ida Corr & Fedde Le Grand vs. Deichkind - Let Me Think About RemmiDemmi
08 - Dr. Alban & Yamboo vs. Linkin Park - Sing Hallelujah to the New Divide
09 - Pendulum vs. Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Island
10 - Depeche Mode vs. Volbeat - A Pain That I'm Still Counting
11 - Celldweller vs. P.O.D. - Youth Of The Nation (Stay With Me)
12 - Spin Doctors vs. Papa Roach - Lifeline Princes
13 - Rise Against vs. Beatsteaks - Re-Education (Hand In Hand)
14 - Disturbed vs. Beatsteaks - Hail To The Droppin' Freaks
15 - Blur vs. Smith & Smart - Song for Berlin
16 - Peter Kay feat. Tony Christie vs. Sportfreunde Stiller - '54, '74, '90, 2010 Amarillo
17 - Gentleman vs. 3 Doors Down - We Go Kryptonite

DOWNLOAD-LINKS:
Direct-Download
(All .Zip-Filez)
[Right Click Save As]


http://viprhealthcare.typepad.com/files/dj-morgoth-mash-up-your-bootz-vol.-5.zip

Pictures are taken by the brazilian Party Photograph team I Hate Flash: http://ihateflash.net/

Keine Kommentare: